Friday, March 18, 2011

Do not work in this firm

It's someone's last day today, and he sent around a firm-wide farewell email. It goes like this:

"Hi Guy’s,

It is with sad regret that I am today leaving.... Sadly I have had to move on to further my career and to provide for my family and unfortunately this was not achievable at this firm, until after I had made my decision to leave.

I wish all at this firm the best as it is a decent company to work for and there are many good people working here.."

Didn't anyone teach him that it's better not to say anything if he cannot think of anything nice to say??

This reminds me of a notice outside a shop which had closed down.. it read "We are now closed FOREVER." Do I detect a mild accusation in the tone there, Mr Poster on the Door?

No comments:

Post a Comment