Monday, September 12, 2005

Survivor (Part III) - Eyebrows made me do it!!!

By the end of the second night (shortly after the 1st and 2nd lines of offense began their self-destruction), Wahbert found herself snogging The Stapler again *groan*. Wahbert firmly believes that this momentary lapse of judgment was a result of her eyebrows looking good that evening, thanks to the amazing efforts put in by her soulmate. The eyebrows made me do it!!!

Or it could be due to severe intoxication. What was that again about fooling me once.. twice.... could we do thAt again???

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous2:05 PM

    Blame not the beautiful eyebrows.

    Don't forget that they came with a small price (my back hurts).

    I'll be seeing you very soon for an appointment to extract delicate (but long) strands off long sections with ripping force. The time has come. I can wait no more.

    ReplyDelete